Grace is real. Support exists.
I principally work to support people through the difficult but rewarding process of feeling their feelings, meeting the truth of their experience, resting in their own being, and supporting the natural emergence of clarity, integration and growth.
At some point, we all can use a little support to help us recreate our lives.
I like to work with men and women to help them inhabit the sovereignty of their bodies and deepen their relationship with Love, Life and Truth (or God as I call them). I care about authenticity, inner authority and direct spiritual experience.
I am a somatic psychotherapist and Christian Initiate – which basically means I pay attention to the movement of the mind through the body and love the Holy Trinity.
Formally, I am trained in Gestalt Psychotherapy and have a professional background in Education. Informally and more importantly, my relationship with God, Christ and nature, the wise, loving presence of other humans, combined with ceremonial practices and intuitive movement, have been for me, the most consistent and powerful supports for my growth. I know that who I am today is made of the love of Nature, the kindness of other humans, the power of repentance and the presence of Grace, not to mentionn my own willingness to yield to all that support and journey through the depths of emotion, trauma, somatic intensity that always and unerringly lead to something good on the other side.
In support of your growth and integration we might:
- Work with the themes of death, fear, depression, love, connection, God, family, home, fulfillment, sovereignty, rest, purification, simplification, aloneness and separation
- Explore the intangible realm of thought, feeling and intuition and their relationship to the manifest realm of embodiment, action and behaviour.
- Bring attention and focus to what you want to create|destroy, move toward|away from, want more of|less of
- Address issues in your life, relationships, work, psyche, body, heart, mind
- Follow the innate intelligence that animates you.
- Have conversations, speak truth, sing, move, somatically release, pray to God, pray to fire, talk to death, meditate, walk among trees, alter your state of consciousness and feel.
- Practice, try, fail, succeed.
- Have Faith.
- Trust in life.
Individual session: $120
Payment support options available on request
Samuel offers a strong and supportive presence in his therapy. I received support for emotions that i found near intolerable to stay with. For the first time, I watched a phobia resolve and become simply no longer an issue. I appreciated Samuel’s encouragement to feel rather than think, and to trust the body wisdom rather than the wordiness of the mind. I recommend Samuel to anyone struggling with emotional proccessing. Though not for the faint of heart, Samuel is a powerful ally in resolving inner struggles.Bridie carter